Enhance your wool projects with beautiful new stitches you will learn in this class. Instruction will be very individualized to ensure you can repeat the stitches on your own. We will also discuss more options for thread types, colors, and sizes. It's these small stitching details that really make your project shine!
This is a technique class only; you will leave class with a sample of all your newly learned stitches instead of a particular project.
* # 22 and #24 Chenille needles
* Small sharp scissors (preferably with a serrated edge, such as Kai or K.K. Buckley
* 12" square of a woven fabric for background such as linen
* Fabric marking pen with disappearing ink (Frixion or Dritz work well)
* Permanent fabric marker
* Multiple scraps of wool in assorted colors cut into 3" squares (about 9 total)
* 12" square of lightweight fusible web
**I will bring a wide variety of threads for you to use in class; feel free to bring yours as well.