1. Sewing machine (must be able to reduce the length of your stitches)
2. Needles (70-10 preferred, but 80-12 will work)
3. Neutral thread
4. fabric glue stick
6. add-a-quarter ruler
7. thin plastic about 2" x 12" (template plastic works)
8. fabric noted below.
Bring several pieces or a larger piece of suggested fabrics as you will often need several of any given fabric. The largest individual piece used is 10" x 4?". I didn't always stick to traditional colors, have fun with your selections.
*Ground: Cream to darker browns or greens
* Sky and Water: All shades of blues and greys?look for ones with some movement
* Tents and trailers: Don?t forget the doors, windows, tires, and hitch. Most use
* Sailboat: Boat and sail fabric
* Lighthouse: Bricks, red, black, and white. Light/lantern.